Monday, July 10, 2006



HAPPY MONDAY!!!


For the life of me I don't know why, but I just can't seem to get out there and run on the weekend!! I went to Caseville, which for those of you who don't know is in Michigan. Hold up your right hand with the palm facing you. Caseville is on the tip of your thumb.
Anyhow, as I was saying I am at the stage in my training that I need every single mile and I have the hardest time fitting in my long run. GRRRRRRR!!!

Is it me or has Texas Hold'em Poker becoming way too vogue? Everyone, and I mean everyone, is playing and you can't turn on TV without seeing it. Sorry, I just needed to get that off my chest!
Have a GREAT day!!

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM , Blogger Motownrunner said...

I love it!! Great pics of your kids!! They're quite handsome. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home