Tuesday, July 11, 2006

FORE!!!!!!!!

Please come out a golf with us on Sunday, August 27th at Copper Hills Golf and Country club in Oxford, MI. Even if you don't golf come out and enjoy the beautiful scenery. A portion of the proceeds will go the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. It will be a great time!!!!!

Speaking of great times, it was nice seeing my team last night at our meeting. It always lifts my spirits seeing you guys and gals. GO TEAM!!

Interesting fact of the day:
The Eisenhower interstate system requires that one-mile in every five must be straight. These straight sections are usable as airstrips in times of war or other emergencies.

4 Comments:

At 7:12 AM , Blogger Motownrunner said...

I agree it was great to see everyone! I think this golf outing is going to be fantastic!!

 
At 7:24 AM , Blogger beccahsdad said...

I can't wait, although I found out that the AYSO, for which I am a board member, summer pinic is the same day! Great news about the I-Pod as well.

 
At 9:26 AM , Blogger Motownrunner said...

really? so, can you still make it!!?? you have to make it!!

 
At 12:23 PM , Blogger TNTcoach Ken said...

Great fact, you guys are amazing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home