Wednesday, July 12, 2006





Rainy Days......

There is just something about running in the rain that makes me feel good. I don't know if it's a cleansing thing or what, but you just feel more alive when your done. I did 6 miles last night, 3 of which was with Nate and Beccah (riding bikes). I thought it was pretty funny how they kept looking back to make sure I was ok. I am fighting a pain in my upper right arm that is beginning to be a problem, not when I run however. I believe it is some sort of pinched never because the pain is constant (going on 3 weeks) and is getting worse. I guess it's time to go see the Dr.


After I returned from my run I fed my fish and spent about 30 minutes removing nudibranches from my coral. I have a 24 gallon saltwater reef and nudis are pests that eat coral, GRRRRR!!! The only way to get rid of them is to "dip" the infected coral in a freshwater bath, which is going to be an incredible pain! The picture is of my mushroom patch which has grown out substantially since. I can spend hours, if had that kind of time, looking at my tank. It is soooo relaxing.
Well that's all for today kiddies....


1 Comments:

At 8:44 AM , Blogger Motownrunner said...

I love running in the rain too. The Vancouver marathon rained the whole way, actually. And I had such a great time. I don't know. It's distracting and refreshing. There IS something about it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home