Saturday, December 29, 2007

AND SO IT GOES....

Another week goes by and no running. I will be very glad when the holidays are over and I can start to develop some sort of schedule. Everything has just been crazy since Hawaii. I can't believe it has been three weeks!!!! It seems as though I barely have time to catch my breath before the next problem arises. I am not going to stress about it. Things will shake out, I will get back into some sort of normal routine. I have been more aware of my eating habits than I was last year. That is not necessarily true, I was aware of how much I was eating last year. I just couldn't stop myself!!! I have 15 more pounds to loose to get to my goal weight of 185 which I should be able to maintain with regular running. The problem occurs when I don't run...see above comment about not stressing!!!!
Anyhow, I miss the feeling of a run ending. That feeling of, you know I really didn't feel like running today, but now that I did I feel great!
This is going to be a big year you me in more ways than one, but where running is concerned I am committed to make significant strides towards Boston. What that means is putting the miles in come Hell or high water.

Thanks for stopping by,
R.P.D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home