Wednesday, November 28, 2007

T MINUS 11....

11 days! Are you kidding me?

For one fleeting moment during my 6 mile run yesterday I knew I was going to be ok. I felt really strong the entire run, even though I was on the "dreadmill". I personally waste too much time on what could happen, or even what will happen. What happens, happens and I will deal with it when it does. The absolute worse thing that can go wrong is that I can't finish the marathon or get injured. In which case I will still be in Hawaii and I can go to the beach and work on a tan or better yet do some souvenir shopping for the kids!
So bring it on, give me your best shot! Even if it knocks me down I'll brush myself off, get up and keep moving forward. There is no other choice when it comes down to it, is there? Finish what you started!!!!

R.P.D.

2 Comments:

At 10:37 AM , Blogger TNTcoach Ken said...

Dude, you should have a link for the weather in Hawaii! That alone would be enough for me. If you don’t finish in the top ten, we’ll still let you hang around us.

 
At 11:33 AM , Blogger beccahsdad said...

Ken, I do check out the weather in honolulu on a daily basis. I will finish in the top ten...

In drinks!!! ;o)

80 degrees, surf, bikinis, oh my!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home