Monday, December 31, 2007

TIME FOR REFLECTION....

So another year is almost over. 365 more days that I can't get back. Just how many of those days were wasted to a certain extent I really don't care to think about, but a will think about wasted days to come.
I am getting tired of "saying" things. The to do list is full and it is time to start scratching items off the list. So come the new year here are a few things I am going to do that I have been talking about doing for a long time....
...I am going to go to culinary school. I flirted with the idea of becoming a chef years ago and let the fear of change stop me. As the years go by I keep telling myself that I am too old...BAH!!!
...Getting my financial mess in order...enough said.
...Spend more QUALITY time with the kids...I need to be more of a playmate while at the same time continue to be the rule maker!
...talk to my sisters more.
...put more miles in. I love running, the feeling is like nothing else. People who don't get it will never understand. Those of you who do, know exactly what I am talking about. That feeling of not being able to go another step and yet going another mile!! It is so cool. I am no longer going to look to others for help in finding the time. I am going to MAKE time.
...seeing my mother at least twice a month.

Ok that is all for now. Have a Happy New Year!!!

R.P.D.

2 Comments:

At 11:39 AM , Blogger TNTcoach Ken said...

Go visit your Mom more than that! Glad to hear that you’re ready to take charge. I’ll see you on the road.

 
At 5:32 PM , Blogger Bill Carter said...

Those are some great New Year resolutions.

Best of luck to you in '08.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home