Wednesday, March 28, 2007

BROTHER CAN YOU SPARE A DIME????


Well not a dime per say, what I do need however is a jogging stroller, double wide style!! Now that the weather is starting to break, even though there is a possibility for snow this weekend, my kids want to go running with me. Whenever the 2 oldest want to tag along they just hop on their bikes, but my 2 littles can't do that. So if anyone has an old stroller built for two I would like to buy it from ya. Or if you know somebody who might be willing to part with one, please drop me a line.

Thanks,
R.P.D.

A three year old child is a being who gets almost as much fun out of a fifty-six dollar set of swings as it does out of finding a small green worm. ~Bill Vaughan

In the United States today, there is a pervasive tendency to treat children as adults, and adults as children. The options of children are thus steadily expanded, while those of adults are progressively constricted. The result is unruly children and childish adults. ~Thomas Szasz

3 Comments:

At 8:25 AM , Blogger Motownrunner said...

those are some awesome quotes you posted on here. very cool. how's it going? hope well. thanks for leaving a post on my blog! it's been a while. but i also have been writing about nothing but silliness. enjoy the weather!

 
At 11:26 AM , Blogger TNTcoach Ken said...

I can't remember whom, but someone was talking about strollers recently. I'll send out an email and ask around. We'll do anything to get you back running!!!!

 
At 12:03 PM , Blogger beccahsdad said...

I actually ran twice this week and it's only Weds!!! Heck I might even run tonight????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home