Friday, August 10, 2007

JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE IT FIGURED OUT...

As I mentioned in my last entry I entered this week totally fired up about training, running, and basically getting back into shape. I was ready to get some serious miles in both alone and with the group. Well wouldn't know Mr. Murphy decided to pay me a visit. Everything seemed to conspire against me and I have only been able to get out once this week! Weeks like this are frustrating, not only because of the lack of training, but because they seem to never have existed. They days go by so quickly I am amazed that today is Friday already.
On a happier note I did meet a few of my team members on Wednesday at the Team in Training kick off meeting as well as a few of the mentors. I was happy to find out that my mentor was Dana, with I trained for my last marathon with. I should mention, for anyone who doesn't know, that I am training and fundraising with TNT. We raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society to one day find a cure!!!
Tomorrow is our first team group run so with any luck I will have a report on Monday!

R.P.D.

4 Comments:

At 4:07 PM , Blogger TNTcoach Ken said...

Don't fret, you're ahead of the schedule. That's the great thing about being in shape! Remember, round is a shape.

 
At 7:46 AM , Blogger beccahsdad said...

I didn't think it was possible to laugh so hard on a Monday morning!!!! ROUND!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

 
At 3:51 PM , Blogger Al Durham said...

Good to hear that you have re-joing the TNT Clut, or at least renewed your membership...lol See you at Stony this Saturday.

 
At 9:43 AM , Blogger Amy@RunnersLounge said...

Hope this week goes by more slowly or more as planned. Good luck squeezin' in some runs. (Love the round is a shape comment!)
Amy
http://blog.runnerslounge.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home