Monday, June 18, 2007

OH MY ACHIN BACK...


You know you're getting old when you throw your back out putting a bar-b-que grill together. The funny thing is I felt the same area tighten a few times during runs lately. I guess I need to listen to my body's cues a little better. As for now I am unable to much of anything without pain except for standing. Horses sleep standing up right?
Anyway, does anyone out there have any cures, remedies, or good drugs? It is muscular because the pain is not on my spine, but offset to the left. Any advise will be greatly appreciated!
R.P.D.

5 Comments:

At 1:22 PM , Blogger Al Durham said...

Lots of Vitamin "I" and a few cold ones should do the trick. And you wonder why they would not let me attend medical school...lol Hope the back feels better soon.

 
At 2:53 PM , Blogger beccahsdad said...

LOL!!! Cold ones on ice...kill two birds with one stone!!!

 
At 8:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Don't listen to that quack! Get someone to walk on your back while you lay face-down on the floor. Okay, I keep a heating pad at work and home for those little nagging pains. Is it time for new shoes?

 
At 11:57 AM , Blogger beccahsdad said...

Ken...I don't think so. My shoes have just under 200 miles on them. I really don't think this is running related, but who the hell am I? :o) It has gotten to the point that a visit to the Dr. is necessary. We'll see what magic elixer he gives me!!

 
At 7:20 AM , Blogger Motownrunner said...

Ice. Ice fixes everything.

Do you still have that pulled muscle in your head?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home