Monday, May 07, 2007

ANOTHER SET BACK!!!

Well, as hard as may or may not be to believe I had another set back last week.... Food poisoning of all things!!
After my run on Tuesday I felt fantastic, but when I woke up Wednesday morning I was super sore. All I kept thinking was, man how can I be so sore after only 3 miles. I most REALLY be out of shape!!! As the day went on I felt worse and worse, my arms and leg feeling as though they were weighted. Went straight to bed after work for a nice long nap. After about a hour at work Thursday I realized it was something more than being tired from running and went home from work. I didn't leave the house again until late Saturday. Leave the house? I didn't get out of bed except when necessary! How something that is that effortless can make sooooo tired is beyond me. It was work just trying to stand, by the time the weekend came I had lost almost 10 pounds and my legs were so cramped I couldn't sleep. Thank goodness that Sunday morning I woke with an appetite and as the day went along I felt better and better. Just in time for another work week, woohoo!!!!

So we'll try again tomorrow to get this running thing in gear and the first picture will be posted on Weds and hopefully every Weds. thereafter until December.

R.P.D.

4 Comments:

At 5:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

The 'Food Poisoning' diet!!! Not sure how the book would sell. As M said, get crackin!!!!

TNT Coach Ken

 
At 7:44 PM , Blogger Motownrunner said...

oh yeah, what's next, the dog ate my running shoes? how long did this food poisoning last exactly..??

tough love baby!!! get out there!!!!

 
At 7:46 PM , Blogger Motownrunner said...

btw, it's been almost three months since my last cancer stick!! aren't you proud of me. btw, you can't comment on this on my website!! i'm just saying, i have an image to preserve here. after all i am motownrunnergirl.

 
At 12:58 PM , Blogger Al Durham said...

That book could be a good source of fundrasing dollars.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home