Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I RAN TODAY!!!!

Not bad, day two of the new year and I ran. 5k, nice and easy...29:16...dreadmill.

Felt like an old friend came back into my life after a long absence!!!! My legs never really felt loose, but overall I was pleased considering I had almost a month off. My plan is to gradually build up to 7 to 10 miles a day with a long run mixed in whenever I can. Maybe throw in some speed work now and again. For me to be ready for Bayshore, miles are going to be the key. I am going to run run run.

I am very excited to see how this year plays out. Big changes are a comin' and weather I am ready for them or not doesn't matter. The ride will be bumpy at times, but hey that's life!

Have a great day,
R.P.D.


I should have liked, I do confess, to have had the lightest license of a child, and yet to have been man enough to know its value...... Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

1 Comments:

At 9:56 AM , Blogger TNTcoach Ken said...

Christmas Carols in January? I'm not sure about that old friend feeling, maybe an old friend smell!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home