Thursday, February 07, 2008

THE 5 THINGS....

There are more than 5, but 5 come to mind right off the bat, so that is the number. It is my blog and I get to pick!
The 5 things you want to do/learn before you die... Kind of a bucket list, hmmmm should write that down.
1. Learn to play an instrument...for me it is the piano.
2. Take dancing lessons...ala Dancing with the stars, not break or tap.
3. Go to Europe, Russia, Australia..not necessarily in that order.
4. Walk my daughters down the aisle....this one is kind of up to them.
5. Qualify for and run in the Boston Marathon.

I am thinking Iwill need to run a little more than I have been lately in order to make that last one happen. Patience grasshopper!!!!

Have a great day!
R.P.D.

INTERESTING, BUT USELESS FACTOID OF THE DAY...
Every human spent about half an hour as a single cell.

5 Comments:

At 4:56 PM , Blogger TNTcoach Ken said...

You better live to a ripe old age! Now you got me thinking……………

 
At 8:26 AM , Blogger Bill Carter said...

Hi Bob

Very cool post. Life is all about the experiences and doing as much as you can with your time on this place called Earth... at least that is my humble opinion. I would love to see you do number 5 because it has been the pinnacle of what I have achieved as a runner. I really hope to see you there someday and best of luck in the meantime.

Bill

 
At 11:17 AM , Blogger beccahsdad said...

Ken...
You mean I am not already old? Oh Boy!!!

 
At 4:54 PM , Blogger TNTcoach Ken said...

Hey, get your butt out to Stony, I need some experienced runners to help with the team.

 
At 6:09 AM , Blogger beccahsdad said...

Ken,
It is 6:07 Saturday morning as I type this and I am at my desk at work. I have been here every Saturday since mid December and it is making me crazy!!! I have about another month of this and things should slow down to the point where I can weasel my way out there every now and again. Believe me I would rather be there!!!
Bill...
Thanks and see ya in Boston!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home