Tuesday, July 18, 2006


B.A.D.


I always tease Beth and tell her those initials are fitting, but truth be told nothing is further from the truth. Not only does my wife stay home and raise our kids, all 4 of them, she manages to put up with me. A feat in and of itself. Our house may not be the neatest, our bank accounts the fullest, but when it comes to love, compassion, and just plain old fashioned goodness, we have it made. I am blessed to have her in my life and I don't tell her enough how much she is appreciated. So this is my little thank you to B.A.D. Those may be the initials, but they stand for the GOOD in my life.

R.P.D.

1 Comments:

At 8:25 AM , Blogger Motownrunner said...

you guys are giving me a tooth ache!! just kidding. this is very sweet.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home