Wednesday, August 16, 2006


BINGE TIME AGAIN



Ok, ok, it's not what you think. Well maybe it is. Every year 28 or so of us get together and golf for 4 days. This year we are going to Boyne Highlands in Harbor Springs, MI. The name Binge, although fitting, comes from one of the original golfers. This is the 26th year, of which I think I have done 13 or so. This year will be slightly different for me, mainly because I need to fit in some training time along with the usual festivities. I haven't run with a hangover yet...I'll let you know how it goes! A couple of the guys are former marathon runners and with any luck I can get them to join me for a few miles on Saturday.

Beccah and I went out for 6 miles last night. All in all it was very enjoyable, I had a little leg pain, but nothing to fret over. And by mile 4 it was gone. I can't believe how lucky we have been with the weather lately. It's just been gorgeous!! (knocking on wood). Just 10 days until the Crim, I am starting to get excited!!!

R.P.D.

Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.

Truman Capote

2 Comments:

At 9:15 AM , Blogger TNTcoach Ken said...

He's back!!! I've run with a hangover and it's not that bad. You get to sweat out the toxins and beg for God's forgiveness. Have fun and go find some hills out there.

 
At 9:17 AM , Blogger TNTcoach Ken said...

Hello, is anybody out there??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home