Thursday, August 10, 2006

RANDOM THOUGHTS



Ok this picture just freaks me out for some reason. I fully expect this thing to pick up a knife and go on a killing spree!! Vincent Price will come back from the dead and do the voice over on the news to report it. For those of you old enough to remember it reminds me of talking Tina from the Twilight Zone. "I'm talkin Tina and I am going to kill you". EWWW!!!!!

Ok enough of that! Thanks to Tim for the invite to Delia park. We figured that it was about a 2 mile loop and I did two loops. It was a nice change to get off the streets and onto the dirt. It feels good to be out running again! If anyone is going to the Run thru Hell let me know. I should be there around 7ish.

Lastly, I came across this website yesterday and was pretty amazed at what this guy is doing. 1310 miles in 50 days!!!! Wow!! http://www.endurance50.com/ I wish him all the best, too bad he will be in Michigan the day before my marathon.

As Always,

Have great Day,

R.P.D.

Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.

Mark Twain

2 Comments:

At 8:03 AM , Blogger Motownrunner said...

yeah, i saw that girl doll on yahoo yesterday and she also freaked me out!

 
At 2:11 PM , Blogger TNTcoach Ken said...

Good luck on Saturday in Hell... Try and make it as much fun as possible. Start off slow and then bring back the pace.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home