Friday, August 04, 2006


THE SUN ALSO RISES


The fog is starting to lift. After a couple weeks of depression, anxiety, and anger I am finally starting to feel better. I haven't really had anything to write about since I haven't run in a week! My legs, specifically my quads, were very sore so I took a few days off. Tonight will be my first run this week and I hope to get my long run in on Sunday.

Rebeccah just got here yellow belt in Tang Soo Do. She is so proud of herself and so am I. She has her sights set on a black belt and with luck and hard work she will get it. She's planning on getting by the time she turns 15 (6 years). Beccah's has always been very independent and jumps in feet first to anything she does. Karate totally suits her and it also is helping her with self control and focus.

Well that's all for now...

R.P.D.


We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. Aristotle

2 Comments:

At 3:09 PM , Blogger Motownrunner said...

i'm glad the fog is lifting!! were you able to go run today!?

 
At 1:24 PM , Blogger TNTcoach Ken said...

Glad to have you back, captain.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home