Friday, September 15, 2006


FITTING IT IN........


Now that I have your attention. I am having a very hard time running as of late. Not because of an injury, but rather not being able to find an open hour or two to run. I know people will say, "The long run is the only important run of the week", but I need more. If only for my mental well being and attitude. FEED ME SEYMOUR!!!!

As I have mentioned before I am getting little cooperation on the home front in relation to my running, so here's the plan. I need to find a running stroller, nothing to fancy or pricey, but it has to be able to hold two little ones. This way I can take to whole tribe with me when I need to run. My 2 older kids can ride their bikes and my 2 youngest can relax and enjoy the ride. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to get one, or better yet does someone have an old one they would like to sell?

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!!!
R.P.D.

"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays."Henry Youngman

2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM , Blogger TNTcoach Ken said...

I'll send out an SOS for the stroller. You're part of the community now.

 
At 2:37 PM , Blogger beccahsdad said...

Thanks Ken, you da man!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home