Friday, August 25, 2006


EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

After a brief hiatus from the normal, I am back. Well, sort of, I haven't run in a week. I have a 10 mile race this weekend and I have lost 10 pounds in 5 days. Oh, and I think I am losing more hair, UGH!!! Oh well bald guys are sexy, right?????

My golf outing last weekend went well. The weather was good, we did have a little rain, but nothing too bad. The only real highlight was a near hole-in-one on Friday. Man so close!!! As usual the ride home really, really, sucked. Especially with the construction!!! Didn't get in until about 11:45 PM Sunday.

Tonight I am going to try and get some carbs in me and get a good night sleep for the Crim tomorrow. This will be my first really BIG race. They are talking about 15,000 people for all of the events!! I will be running with the Berkley Babes, I will explain that later!! I am thinking of wearing my "I Love Hot Moms" t-shirt!!!

Well that's all for now...have a blessed day!

R.P.D.

Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.

William B. Sprague

2 Comments:

At 2:18 PM , Blogger Al Durham said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:19 PM , Blogger Al Durham said...

Great job on Saturday! Stay postitive and keep running.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home