Monday, November 06, 2006



POST MARATHON RUN #1



So this past Saturday I finally got that run in that I have been craving. A small group of TNTers got together at the Paint Creek Cider Mill. The run was exactly what my body and mind needed. It's hard to explain to someone who hasn't caught the 'bug', but it's like a drug. I could feel my body relaxing and I just soaked the miles in! We did 5.5 miles at around 10 minute pace. This was my first time running on Paint Creek trail and I must say I enjoyed it. The trail was very easy to run on and running through the woods is always better than street running. Afterwards we got some cider and donuts, thanks Janet!! It was very cozy huddled in the corner trying to keep warm, outside!! All in all, the morning could not have been better. The run, the trail, the weather and the company. Especially the company, were perfect!!

R.P.D.

P.S. The pictures are of my marathon race shirt.

4 Comments:

At 10:08 AM , Blogger Al Durham said...

Great job on the shirt decoration and th run on Saturday. I know most of us Alumni will be out on Saturdays at Stony so feel free to e-mail and see what time people will be there.

 
At 11:40 AM , Blogger TNTcoach Ken said...

Bob, you are always welcomed to run with the other crazies!!!!!

 
At 3:20 PM , Blogger Motownrunner said...

sorry i never made it saturday...i got distracted by the mall on my way up there. how lame is that!!???

 
At 3:28 PM , Blogger Al Durham said...

Hopefully there are not any malls on the HTC Course. LOL Runner down! I mean runner lost in the mall.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home