Saturday, October 28, 2006

CABIN FEVER...


I need to run!!! Now that the soreness is gone from the marathon I ran last weekend, I need to run. One more time, I NEED to run!!!

Over the past few months running has been my tension release, my therapy if you will. Without it I am a wreck! All of the junk floating around in my head has nowhere to go and it wants out.

On a totally unrelated subject.... I would like to thank the Detroit Tigers for an incredible year. It was quite a season and the future looks pretty bright. If only the Brain Freeze Fairy hadn't shown up and turned our pitchers into numb skulls things may have been different.

Short post today...time for a poll.....

Which marathon should I do next?

R.P.D.

Pain is weakness leaving your body
-USMC

2 Comments:

At 11:33 AM , Blogger Al Durham said...

Next marathon....Nashville, or Bayshore would be my recomendations. Nashville is hilly so you have to hit the Lake Orion course a few times.

 
At 12:47 PM , Blogger beccahsdad said...

Thanks Al and way to go yesterday. You Rock!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home