Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Nothing much to say today, except...HOLY CRAP, LESS THAN A WEEK UNTIL MY 1ST MARATHON!!!

I can feel the excitement building about this weekend, the flight there, check-in, pasta party, all the runners (did I mention it is 10 to1 women to men)!!!!, the night before, the morning of. I am going to do my best to soak up as much as I can, maybe even do some writing so I don't forget. Here's to everything going like clockwork and just in case it doesn't, here's to the experience, it's gonna be a blast!!!

R.P.D.

Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome.
Samuel Johnson

3 Comments:

At 12:35 PM , Blogger TNTcoach Ken said...

Okay, let's check everything.... shoes, socks, shorts........ You're ready, just go have some fun.

 
At 12:10 PM , Blogger Al Durham said...

Good luck in San Fran. But wait you do not need any luck. You have done your training and you are ready. So have fun and enjoy the event weekend.

 
At 1:30 PM , Blogger beccahsdad said...

Ken...check, check, and check. Fun here I come! Thanks for everything!!

Jayne...thank you soooo much!! I totally agree about the 20 miler, that run will be forever etched in my memory. Couldn't have done it without ya, seriously!!!

Al...although we haven't trained together, you're way too fast!! You have helped me along with not only your words, but with your actions. Thanks!

I will see all of you at the Freep next weekend.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home