Thursday, February 14, 2008

I AM STILL HERE....

Just wanted to give my minions, all 3 of you, an update. Because of happenings beyond my control I am taking a break. What does this mean? It means starting over again once I can somehow develop a schedule and a plan to run. Right now it is not a practicality for me to run for various reasons. Working the hours I am along with no cooperation on the home front makes it all but impossible to run, especially when the weather has been so terrible. I am able to sneak out occationally for a quick 3 miles around the house, but I do not feel comfortbale leaving my 11 yr old babysitting her younger brother (5) and sister (3) for longer than that.
With any luck my situation will become easier in a few months and I promise...Ken really I do...to get back out there. I do not like the fact that I have to put my life on hold, no matter what the reason.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,
R.P.D.

P.S. Best of luck to Bill from marathondudebill.... He is running in Myrtle Beach this weekend. Good luck with your bid to run a sub 2:50:00 You can do it!!!


Champions take chances, and pressure is a privilege.

4 Comments:

At 4:04 PM , Blogger TNTcoach Ken said...

Bob, just do what you have to do! We all know how life can be. As I always tell people, ‘you have the rest of your life to train’.

 
At 4:26 PM , Blogger beccahsdad said...

Yes I know, but I have really been stressed about not training. I miss the warm room out at Stony, not to mention the company of you fine people.

 
At 11:29 AM , Blogger Beccahsmom said...

I agree with coach Ken, you have the rest of your life to train! Its nice to hear that our kids are becoming a priority in your life, I wish that would have happened years ago. I guess it takes loosing something and a little pain in to realize the things that are most important to us.

 
At 6:32 AM , Blogger beccahsdad said...

Well, well look who decided to chime in! Nice to see that you finally have taken an interest in my running.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home