Friday, February 06, 2009

HE'S BACK.......again...

The old saying, "If I had a nickel for every time I heard that..." come to mind. I decided to wait a few weeks to make sure I was really going to start training again before I posted. That and the fact that I told my teammates about my blog!
Yup, I signed up for number 3. 26.2 miles of memories, blisters, and fun. Well maybe not the blisters!! On June 20th I will be running in the Mayor's Midnight Sun Marathon, Anchorage Alaska and I can't wait. After a long winter of nothing but laziness it feel great to be on the road again. Well, with this weather more like on the tread mill again, but the sentiment is the same.
Please stop by my fundraising web page
http://pages.teamintraining.org/mi/anchor09/rdelisle

More to come... I PROMISE THIS TIME!!!!!

R.P.D.

You can't plow a cotton field with an elephant in North Carolina. just in case you were thinking about it!!!!

2 Comments:

At 3:12 PM , Blogger dabigleap said...

Right on!! Welcome Back!

 
At 3:43 PM , Blogger TNTcoach Ken said...

Fool me once........... Okay, I have you on Google Reader, so I know when you falling off. Great to have you back.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home