Monday, June 02, 2008

WHAT A LONG STRANGE TRIP....

Wow! Almost 4 months since my last post, what a slacker!!! I could probably go back to June of last year and simply copy/paste and it would fit pretty well. I am incredibly out of shape, although according to coach Ken, round is a shape!!!

Finally have some sort of schedule figured out and I am running again on a regular basis. I have a new house, just got back to work after a 6 week lay off and I have about 20 pounds to lose...

Updates to follow and as always thanks for stopping by...


R.P.D.

2 Comments:

At 11:13 AM , Blogger TNTcoach Ken said...

Twenty pounds and a new house! Okay, spill all of the beans and lets get out and run.

 
At 8:44 AM , Blogger TNTcoach Ken said...

yo-you've been tagged. Check out my blog for rules! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home