Monday, February 16, 2009

MONDAY MONDAY...

It is becoming a little bit harder than I thought it would be to run with my current parenting schedule, especially every other weekend when I have them. Both my little ones, Jack(5) and Chloe(4) have had pretty nasty colds this past week. The prospect of taking them out to Stony on Saturday morning at 8am just didn't seem like good parenting to me, but I can't help but feel bad about missing my group training.
That said I am getting the miles in. Today is my long run day, 8 miles. Most of my runs have been smooth and without incident lately. My only concern is the added pounds from a winter of nothingness around my waist and the effect it is having on my joints.

Thanks for checking in, more to come later this week,

RPD.


In Tokyo, a bicycle is faster than a car for most trips of less than 50 minutes!

3 Comments:

At 5:30 PM , Blogger TNTcoach Ken said...

Good choice in parenting. Just get in your miles and the team will be there.

 
At 1:48 AM , Blogger scndchnc said...

Where are you? I miss your writing!

 
At 12:40 PM , Blogger TNTcoach Ken said...

Shouldn't this thing have some post??????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home