Tuesday, December 19, 2006

STOP THAT POUNDING...

So out of the blue on Sunday I get this really, really bad pressure/pain running across the back of my head. I've never had a migraine so I figure this could be the first. No blurred vision, no light sensitivity. Any how, after a short nap everything is better. Until about 10 minutes later and WHAM!!! it's back, only far worse. It feels like someone is sitting on my head. I decided that considering the stress I am under it would be a good idea to get checked out. An hour and a half later I am leaving the ER with a script for muscle relaxers and a house on my head.
Now I did not spend countless hours in anatomy class and I most certainly am not a Doctor, nor do I play one on TV, but....
Is it possible to pull a muscle in your head?!??

R.P.D.

My daughter called me her hero the other day! This area is set aside for inspirational quotes. I can't think of anything more inspirational than that!!!!

8 Comments:

At 8:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, that's amazing!! too much thinking, eh?? what the heck caused it? were you trying to move something with your head? also, your daughter is awesome. and right. :)

 
At 9:51 AM , Blogger beccahsdad said...

Move something with my head? Like with mental telepathy? LOL!!

 
At 1:36 PM , Blogger Al Durham said...

Sorry to hear about your head. Never got a migraine before? I am very jealous! Have a Merry Christmas.

 
At 3:31 PM , Blogger beccahsdad said...

I wish it was a migraine, at least then I would have an explanation!! Going for a CT haed scan tonight. Good luck finding anything in there, yuk yuk yuk!!!!

 
At 10:54 AM , Blogger TNTcoach Ken said...

Wow, is your head getting bigger? I remember watching the Twilight Zone and...never mind. Are you getting smarter? I hope everything works out.

 
At 11:35 AM , Blogger beccahsdad said...

All I know is I had a CT scan last night and when I asked the tech what he saw he said "nothing"!

:o)

Bob

 
At 8:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nothing???? that's funny. i mean. you have something in there, right?

 
At 12:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like a truly horrible experience. I would be a little upset that they were unable to tell what was going on.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home