Wednesday, December 13, 2006

WILL WONDERS NEVER CEASE.....

I actually ran last night. Now mind you it wasn't very far, but I RAN!!! I definately could have picked a better day weather wise. It was raining and cold and windy, but boy did it feel good! This is the first time that I have braved elements such as they were. Running in the rain is one of my favs, but running in THIS type of rain I must say was not an immensely enjoyable experience. The first half mile was like getting shot in the face with tiny needles and my hands were numb (forgot the gloves) in no time. Once I found my rythmn, however it went well.
On other fronts, this upcoming weekend is the semi-finals in my fantasy football league. Just one more win to make it to the superbowl, yee haw! It won't be easy though, I have to beat the league champ this week. I CAN DO IT!!!
Sorry not too much to say of late.

Merry Christmas to Tim, Margarita, Janet, Jill, Jayne, Steve, Ken, Matt, Bill, Beccah, Marilee, Angela, Sally, my "team", and to everyone else who has helped me, run with and been a friend to me.


R.P.D.

If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes. St. Clement of Alexandra

4 Comments:

At 1:01 PM , Blogger TNTcoach Ken said...

Merry Christmas? We still have the twelve days to go. That's funny, the night you decide to run, I decided not to run. Boy is I smart!! Another great job Mentor Bob.

 
At 11:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, where've you been??? i miss your posts. get cracking, will ya?? how's your team?? i actually plan to run tomorrow morning. wish me luck!!

 
At 12:24 AM , Blogger Al Durham said...

Wecome back to blogging and running. You are not allowed to stay away that long again. I even posted today believe it or not. See you on Saturday or the next time you are at Stony.

 
At 11:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello?? post a little something, will ya?? how are things?? how's your team? love life? running?? give us something...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home