Thursday, September 20, 2007

LAZY NIGHT...

Last night I was just plain lazy and didn't get my miles in. I spent the better part of the night sitting in my recliner while my youngest daughter slept on my lap. I could do that every day all day, it is such a great feeling. After my wife put her to bed I had lost all motivation and decided to call it a night. There was that twinge of guilt, but I'll get over it. Every now and again I think we need to re-charge the batteries and for me there is no better way to do this than laying with the kids.


R.P.D.

2 Comments:

At 10:45 AM , Blogger Bill Carter said...

I hear ya.... My 5 year old (who weighs 65 pounds) likes to climb up on dad and just lay there like a sack of potatoes. He is, along with my wife, my number one priority and if I have to miss a run every now and then, that is just fine with me.
Congrats on the night off...I mean it.
Bill

 
At 10:46 PM , Blogger Beccahsmom said...

Honey..i tried to be your cheerleader & get you going..but..i believe as well..sometimes you just gotta rest..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home