Wednesday, September 05, 2007

NEW SHOES!!!....

So I am finally getting a new pair of shoes today!! My Asics now have almost 300 miles on them, including my first marathon last year, so it is time to retire them. More to come on the shoes later.
I took an extra day off of work so I had a 4 day weekend. It was nice especially since I got to see the kids off for their first day of school. Although for them it was no big deal!!! They are at that age where we embarrass them more than anything else! I did run 3 out of 4 of those days and I feel pretty good. I did 8 Saturday, an easy 3 Sunday and just short of 7 yesterday at the strength workout. The best thing about my time off was going to the Michigan State Fair with my oldest daughter on Monday. We had really good time together riding the rides and seeing the animals. Heck we even saw a cow in labor, that doesn't happen every day!! As a matter of fact it was our first.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day...

R.P.D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home