Thursday, December 28, 2006

STOP THAT POUNDING DAY 12.....


After my initial trip to the ER and 2 subsiquent trips to the doctor my head is still pounding and no one seems to know why.

The good news.... my doctor says it's not life threatening, but coming from someone who doesn't KNOW what's wrong I'm not comforted! My new meds do take the pain away, or I should say mask the pain, but make me a zombie in the process. So it's off to the neurologist to see if they can find anything in there. Frustrating doesn't do justice to how I am feeling right now.

R.P.D.


P.S.
Have a very very Happy New Year!!!!!!

7 Comments:

At 9:03 AM , Blogger TNTcoach Ken said...

WOW, that's just crazy.... I hope you're able to find out what's going on in there and fix it. That's not a good way to start the New Year. Good luck and Happy New Year.

 
At 3:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i tried to post and it didn't work. let's try it again!

i'm sorry about your head pounding. try to relax?? maybe you're too tense?

also, what cracked up about my post? that i'm sad???

 
At 4:09 PM , Blogger beccahsdad said...

Sorry Midge, I didn't mean to infer that your sadness made me happy!!!! see your blog for details.

:o)

 
At 6:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

how's your head?

 
At 10:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy new year!!! how's the pounding??

 
At 10:18 AM , Blogger beccahsdad said...

still there!!!! Day 17.

Happy New to you!!

 
At 6:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo. how you doing? please update us!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home